We expect the children to be respectful to the teachers and their classmates. We have a color system.
- Purple: Awesome Day- helped a friend, walked quietly, listened to the teacher, used their manners. (Immediate Reward)
- Green: Good Day- I listened and was respectful. (Green all week means treasure box on Friday)
- Yellow: Oops! I made a bad choice and was warned several times to stop but I didn’t listen. ( I don’t get to pick from the treasure box)
- Orange: I broke one of the classroom rules and continued not to listen. ( I have to walk at recess instead of play with my friends and a note or phone call home.)
- Red: I broke more than one classroom rule and continued not to listen. ( I lost my recess and a note or phone call home.)